• A One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two Queen Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, from April 7 through June 20 ($199)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two Queen Suite on Fridays from April 12 through May 10 with 40 Arcade Tokens and Two Children's "Paint-a-Bank" Kids Klub Activities ($237)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two Queen Suite with an All-Day Pass to Six Flags Great Escape Theme Park for Each Registered Guest, Sundays through Thursdays, on May 29 or 30 or June 5, 6, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, or 20 ($389)
• Breakfast for Each Registered Guest
• Indoor Water Park Tickets for All Registered Guests
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Nestled amid the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake George, Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Waterpark is a 200-room family resort featuring an unbelievable 38,000-square-foot indoor water park with nine thrilling white-water attractions. Arrive in boater style at the rustically charming Adirondack-inspired lobby, then float on pure luxury to your spacious suite. Designed to fit the whole family, each plush pad offers cozy sitting areas, full-size sleeper sofas, and plenty of room for watching movies or playing games. While parents indulge in the luxe 4-star amenities, kids can check out the exciting activities in the Kids Klub area, play in the Star Light arcade, and enjoy special meet-and-greets with the lodge's Timbertown characters.
Dubbed the Queen of American Lakes, the scenic village of Lake George, New York, has always been about the water. Named for one of America's most beautiful lakes situated at the base of the majestic Adirondack Mountains, this historic town has been attracting visitors to its shores for summer swimming and sport for centuries. But with today's Escape, you won't have to wait for the summer sun to make a big splash here. Always a balmy 82 degrees, Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Waterpark lets visitors dive into a wet-and-wild wonderland any time of year.
Smack dab in the middle of the water park lies Tall Timbers Treehouse with more than 160 interactive water features, a trio of twisting body slides, and plenty of water-operated swivel water rifles, hydro-blasters, arch jets, and steering wheels that will let your kids' imaginations run wild. They'll be plenty of splashes and squeals as you and the family ride on inner-tubes through the curls and tunnels that wind through the 38,000-square-foot park. Navigate the thrills of white-water rafting down the Lazy River, or catch a wave and do some surfing at Boogie Bear Surf. And parents can take a "vacation from their vacation," with a visit to the Tranquility Spa, while the kids grab a snack or a shake at Johnny Rocket's malt shop.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2013
Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Waterpark
A Family-Friendly Indoor Water Park Experience
- from $199