96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in Main Rooms: 103, 106, 107, 108, 203, and 204; or Barn Rooms: 303, 304, 305, 306, 309, 310, 311, and 312, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to September 16 ($175)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in The Barn, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to September 16 with a Wine Tasting for Up to Four at Tomasello Winery, Four Tickets for the Smithville Train, and Four Tickets for the Village Carousel ($199)
• Daily Continental Breakfast and Afternoon Snack
• Gift Soap from Little Egg Harbor Soap Company
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Blooming black-eyed Susans and idyllic antique shops border the cobblestone pathways of Historic Smithville. Located just 12 miles from the high-stakes playground of Atlantic City, this quaint community isn't shy about celebrating its rich colonial past—the town was established along a stagecoach route during the late 19th century. Today, Smithville boasts plenty of fun activities like an old-fashioned steam train and paddle boats.
You'll receive blue-ribbon treatment as soon as you walk through the doors of The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville or The Barn at Smithville—all guests are welcomed with an afternoon snack and attentive service. Both of these charming properties are listed among the Preferred Inns of New Jersey and rest within walking distance of Smithville's more than 60 unique shops and restaurants. After checking in, marvel at the gorgeous gardens that thrive just outside the window of your spacious room, which is equipped with a private bathroom, cable TV, and more. Your appetite won't ever be wanting thanks to a hearty continental breakfast, served in a country basket each morning.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 16, 2013
The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville and The Barn at Smithville
Colonial Charisma in Historic Smithville
enjoy $173 savings
- from $175