The Escape Kit
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with a Shower, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with a Shower and Bathtub, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($315)
• $20 Credit Toward a Five-Course Prix-Fixe Dinner Served Wednesdays through Sundays
• Daily Full Country Breakfast for Two
• Ceramic Notchland Mug
Rustic in scenery and rough in character, northern New Hampshire's White Mountains are a symbol of New England's simultaneous grit and grace. Sunsets through the region's iconic birch trees make for an etherial scene, and miles and miles of wilderness appeal to that quintessential American value: rugged individualism. Skiers, mountaineers, and wildlife seekers will find a haven in these rocky hills, but the small towns that dot the valleys offer country-style comforts in homegrown artisan shops, restaurants, and coffeehouses.
Tucked away in White Mountain National Forest, The Notchland Inn is a romantic country hideaway set inside an 1860s granite mansion. Each room is individually decorated, and all boast a wood-burning fireplace, a king- or queen-size bed, and elegant embellishments. Just outside, you can take a dip in any number of swimming holes that dot the Saco River.
• Sup on homemade delights with a five-course prix-fixe dinner or a full country breakfast for two
• Swim, fish, hike, or mountain bike through the Mount Washington Valley
• Indulge your adventurous side with rock climbing, kayaking, or ziplining
• Head into town for unrivaled antiquing and tax-free shopping at the Outlet Village Plus shops
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 19, 2013
The Majestic Mount Washington Valley
- from $219