• A Four- ($999), Five- ($1,099), or Six-Night ($1,299) Stay for Two in a Pool or Ocean View Room
• All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Daily Activities, Nightly Entertainment, and All Taxes
• 20% Discount on Any Treatment at Maho Serenity Spa
• Unlimited Access to Restaurants, Bars, and Amenities at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
When Columbus landed in St. Maarten more than 500 years ago, he was looking for spice. While he sought it as a commodity to be bought and sold, you'll find it here today as an experience—in the potent rum cocktails that seem to find their way into your hands at every turn; in the concoction of Dutch, French, and Caribbean cultures that influence life; in the pleasant waters of the sea that offer a cool respite from the hot sand of the beach; in the perpetual ring of cowbells that echo through the streets as revelers dance to live salsa and zouk music. This is truly a destination of flair and flavor.
At the all-inclusive Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino—featuring two pools, among other amenities—you'll be in prime territory to experience the Dutch side of this 34-square-mile island in the Caribbean. Pool and Ocean View guest rooms are appointed with a king-size bed or two double beds and a private balcony, and they're adorned with island-inspired décor and cool tile floors.
You'll be treated to a full buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks every day, plus unlimited beer, spirits, soft drinks, and fruit juices. Swim up to the pool bar without handing over a cent, or drop into any of five bars and four restaurants, including the delicious Pizzeria Napoli and Ocean Front Terrace Restaurant. The property also boasts a full-service spa.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino
A Taste of Island Life in St. Maarten
- from $999