You missed it This great deal for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Nutrisystem Dinners My Way® 28-Day Plan
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa
All-Inclusive Seclusion on the Sand in Cabo
83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($986), Four-Night ($1,279), or Five-Night ($1,572) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room, between June 5 and July 3, 2013, or between August 25 and December 19, 2013
• Or, an All-Inclusive Three-Night ($1,145), Four-Night ($1,490), or Five-Night ($1,836) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room, between July 4 and August 24, 2013
• All Meals, À la carte Dinners, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Theme Parties, and More
• Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Petit Fours Upon Arrival
• $100 Credit Toward Any Couples' Spa Treatment
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A modern, all-inclusive resort designed with an eye for timeless elegance, the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa lies on a secluded two-and-a-half-mile beach in Cabo San Lucas, a place of relaxation and rejuvenation. This adults-only, award-winning resort features five restaurants (including incredibly fresh sushi), a full-service spa, two swimming pools, wine tasting seminars, ocean-view accommodations, meeting and event space, and private beach access. You'll also get complimentary shuttle service and access to the restaurants and bars at Pueblo Bonito's three other sister resorts in Cabo.
With sprawling views of the Pacific, each Deluxe Ocean View Room reflects the understated luxury found throughout the resort. Rooms feature touches of natural materials, from the onyx inlay in the guest room doors to the cedar armoire of the entertainment center, while large windows allow for warm light to flood the interior. You'll have access to On Command video and TV as well as high-speed Internet, and each room is appointed with one king bed or two queen feather-top beds and a pillow menu to accommodate each guest.
• Hire a sport-fishing charter in the Marlin Capital of the World
• A number of world-class golf courses are scattered throughout San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas
• Join Cabo Dolphins for a swim with these friendly aquatic mammals
• Head for downtown Cabo San Lucas to shop locally made jewelry, ceramics, and other wares
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 24, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013