88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The city formerly known as Bombay has the fourth highest populace in the world -- probably because with curries so good, people flock toward the mouth-watering aromas. With today's deal from Bombay Spice get a taste of India without paying the airfare.
- For just £3 enjoy £15 to spend on Indian fare for two people at the York city centre restaurant.
- Or let £6 fly the nest and four people will enjoy a £30 voucher.
- Migrate along the quaint streets of Goodramgate, in the shadow of stunning York Minster, and you will find a menu worth flying 4,400 miles for.
- Taste landmark dishes such as duck tikka labadar -- mildly cooked with sesame seeds, cashew nuts, herbs, and spices; or the koril -- medium cooked, with bamboo shoots, mustard, cumin, herbs, and spices.
- Bookings are available Sunday to Thursday.
Take today's deal under your wing and peck the 'Buy Now' button -- Mumbai's not the word here, so tell your friends.
Enjoy By 3 October, 2013
£15 (Pay £3) for Two to Spend or £30 (Pay £6) for Four People to Spend on Indian Cuisine
enjoy £12 savings
- from £3