The city formerly known as Bombay has the fourth highest populace in the world -- probably because with curries so good, people flock toward the mouth-watering aromas. With today's deal from Bombay Spice get a taste of India without paying the airfare.
- For just £3 enjoy £15 to spend on Indian fare for two people at the York city centre restaurant.
- Or let £6 fly the nest and four people will enjoy a £30 voucher.
- Migrate along the quaint streets of Goodramgate, in the shadow of stunning York Minster, and you will find a menu worth flying 4,400 miles for.
- Taste landmark dishes such as duck tikka labadar -- mildly cooked with sesame seeds, cashew nuts, herbs, and spices; or the koril -- medium cooked, with bamboo shoots, mustard, cumin, herbs, and spices.
- Bookings are available Sunday to Thursday.
Take today's deal under your wing and peck the 'Buy Now' button -- Mumbai's not the word here, so tell your friends.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 3, 2013
£15 (Pay £3) for Two to Spend or £30 (Pay £6) for Four People to Spend on Indian Cuisine
popular right now
SuperCar Test Drives
Three (£49), Six (£95), or Nine (£129) Laps in Your Choice of Supercar£49
Restyle Haircut, Blow Dry, and Conditioning Treatment (£12) with Fu...£12
Mix Karaoke Bar
Karaoke Booth Hire for up to Ten with Bubbly and Sharing Platter£15
Deep Exfoliating Back Treatment Including Back, Neck and Shoulder M...£32
Golf Cafe Bar
Hour-Long Golf Simulation Experience with Pizza for Four (£12); or ...£12