Sit tight because we're about to tell you a tale all about how you can enjoy a sumptuous meal at the Michelin-starred Chapter One in Locksbottom, Kent.
- For £40, bring along your favourite character and enjoy a three-course lunch with a glass of champagne each.
- Or, one person can enjoy the same deal for £20.
- If you'd like your story to be set in the evening, then for £38 enjoy a three-course dinner for one with a glass of champagne, while £75 allows two people the same pleasure.
- For lunch you'll tuck into delights from the menu du jour such as asparagus and pea risotto, pan-fried hake with curried cauliflower puree, and strawberry jelly terrine.
- For dinner enjoy dishes such as mackerel with a warm potato salad, grapefruit and parsley to start, followed by braised belly of pork with roasted Jerusalem artichokes and black truffle butter.
- To ensure a happy ending, you'll enjoy a delicious dessert such as milk chocolate and praline mousse or baked egg custard tart with wild strawberry and basil sorbet.
- Let us set the scene: the chic, modern interior of Chapter One is the perfect place to enjoy fine food with friends in a relaxed atmosphere.
- The restaurant has been awarded a Michelin Star and four AA Rosettes.
- Visit for lunch Monday to Saturday or for dinner Sunday to Thursday.
If you've read the blurb and you like it, make sure you secure your happily ever after by grabbing today's deal before it gets taken off the shelf.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 31, 2013