Interpreting other people's body language may be tricky -- but not understanding what your own body is trying to tell you can be downright uncomfortable. If something in your diet is disagreeing with you, translate food intolerances and allergies into answers in plain English with the help of today's deal from Eszences.
- Pay £39 (a £145 value) get a 30 to 60-minute food intolerance or allergy test.
- Or for £69 (a £295 value) accompany your choice of test with a comprehensive analysis as well.
- While £89 (a £440 value) gets you both food intolerance and allergy testing, and the comprehensive analysis.
- The tests will look for the cause of annoying issues like sneezing and rashes which can be symptoms of intolerances and allergies.
- The tests can help check what might be provoking your sneezes and other annoying symptoms.
- Read more about how Eszences' clients testify to the benefits of treatments.
- Available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m to 5 p.m. -- weekend appointments subject to availability.
Missing out on a deal like this could prove hard to digest: click 'Buy Now' and make a move towards relief.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 24 November, 2013