• A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Non-Jacuzzi Room with a $50 Restaurant.com Voucher, Sundays through Thursdays ($199)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Non-Jacuzzi Room with a $100 Restaurant.com Voucher, Fridays and Saturdays ($289)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests in the Corner House with a $500 Restaurant.com Voucher, Arriving on Sundays ($1,500)
• Daily Continental Breakfast
• Afternoon Snack with Coffee and Tea
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
At the first spark of spring, blankets of white powder gracefully disappear from Southern Vermont's Green Mountains, revealing lush meadows and maple-lined trails. Trees that draw thick crowds for their brilliant fall foliage provide a shady backdrop for hiking, biking, and golfing exploits, while crystal lakes—locals frequent Lowell Lake for its views of thriving wetlands—are ideal for fishing and kayaking. With its historic churches, shops, and restaurants, the tight-knit community of Southern Vermont caters to visitors with a taste for small town charm.
An eco-friendly hideaway, A Stone Wall Inn uses solar heating and only local, natural, biodegradable, and recycled materials. The six rooms in The Long House have full or queen-size beds, Wi-Fi, and private baths. Find a large hot tub and sauna on the ground floor, and private decks with breathtaking mountain views in some of the rooms. With similar amenities, The Corner House has four rooms plus a sauna.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013
A Stone Wall Inn
Eco-Friendly in Gorgeous Southern Vermont
- from $199