You missed it This great deal for White Bay Villas is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
White Bay Villas
Beachfront Bliss with a Caribbean Twist in the BVI
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Five- ($959) or Seven-Night ($1,419) Stay for Two Guests in a One-Bedroom Seaside Cottage
• Or, a Five- ($1,249) or Seven-Night ($1,749) Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Hillside Villa
• Or, a Five- ($1,799) or Seven-Night ($2,499) Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Three-Bedroom Plantation Villa
• Five-Night Stays Include Four-Day Jeep Rentals; Seven-Night Stays Include Six-Day Jeep Rentals
• Parties of Four or Less Receive Two-Door Jeeps; Parties of Five or More Receive Four-Door Jeeps
• Daily Snorkel Equipment Rental
• Two Pints of Local Caribbean Rum
Jost Van Dyke, at about six square miles, is the smallest of the British Virgin Islands. But its lush volcanic hills, plus the surreal blue waters lapping its shores, pack serious punch. For proof, look no further than White Bay Villas, hailed by National Geographic Traveler in 2009 as not just a reflection of its environment but as a property that has helped define Jost Van Dyke. "With its panoramic view of the sea and ready access to the beach," says Frommer's, "this is a real discovery for couples or larger groups seeking a first-rate, secluded retreat."
You'll receive a warm welcome from the on-site staff, who have been a highlight of many vacations. "They befriended us and included us in their day-to-day activities," say former guests. "I think that the staff really makes the place!" One-bedroom, one-bath Seaside Cottages feature fully-equipped kitchens, decks, and sitting rooms, while Hillside Villas have a bedroom and bathroom on each of two levels, affording both privacy and spaciousness. Three-bedroom, three-bath Plantation Villas spoil groups of six with decks off of each bedroom and are set amid papaya, banana, and mango trees. All lodging options offer spectacular views of White Bay.
Explore the island's six square miles of untainted mountains and powdery sand beaches on foot or in your Jeep, courtesy of Paradise Jeep Rental. If you prefer flippers to flip-flops, use your snorkel gear to meet the abundant marine life or dive into the Bubbly Pool, a natural Jacuzzi fed by foamy seas. A day of living life with no sense of time can work up an appetite—dine on mouthwatering barbecue at Ivan's Stress-Free Bar. For an after-dinner drink, take a 15-minute walk to Foxy's in Great Harbor and try the famous Firewater Rum. Live reggae and dancing keep the island up all night.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013