If your idea of getting close to nature involves a pair of walking boots and a zoom lens but not a sleeping bag and a flimsy tent, Escape the rat race without giving up your creature comforts at Racket Hall Country House, County Tipperary.
- Tell city life to take a hike with a two-night stay for two people in a double room at the sumptuous rural hotel for €99 (up to a €231.24 value).
- Or, extend your stay to five nights for €199 (up to a €448.35 value).
- Stock up on provisions each day courtesy of your inclusive breakfast at the Lilly Bridges Bistro.
- If staying for two nights, when evening arrives you can savour a salmon or steak main course each, served by the talented Lilly Bridges' kitchen team.
- On your final morning you'll enjoy a lie-in courtesy of your late 2 p.m. checkout.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Racket Hall Country House Hotel
Two- (€99 )or Five-Night (€199) Stay for Two People with Daily Breakfast, Late Checkout, and Main Course (Two-Night Stays)
- € 99
popular right now
90-Minute River Cruise for Two Adults€ 15
Carmen's Aromatherapy Massage
30-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage (€17), Hour-Long Reflexo...€ 17
CHI Asian Bistro
Main Course and Glass of Wine Each for Two (€20) or Four (€39) People€ 20
Gold Coast Golf Resort
Charming Coastal Resort with Sea Views€ 79
Lakeshore Dental Practice
Dental Check-Up, Oral Cancer Screening, and Scale and Polish€ 35