If your idea of getting close to nature involves a pair of walking boots and a zoom lens but not a sleeping bag and a flimsy tent, Escape the rat race without giving up your creature comforts at Racket Hall Country House, County Tipperary.
- Tell city life to take a hike with a two-night stay for two people in a double room at the sumptuous rural hotel for €99 (up to a €231.24 value).
- Or, extend your stay to five nights for €199 (up to a €448.35 value).
- Stock up on provisions each day courtesy of your inclusive breakfast at the Lilly Bridges Bistro.
- If staying for two nights, when evening arrives you can savour a salmon or steak main course each, served by the talented Lilly Bridges' kitchen team.
- On your final morning you'll enjoy a lie-in courtesy of your late 2 p.m. checkout.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Racket Hall Country House Hotel
Two- (€99 )or Five-Night (€199) Stay for Two People with Daily Breakfast, Late Checkout, and Main Course (Two-Night Stays)
- € 99
popular right now
FUJIFILM - Galway or Ennis
100 6x4-Inch (€8) or 5x7-Inch (€14) FujiFilm Prints€ 8
Superior (€34) or Full (€79) Car Valet€ 34
Magic Hands at The Healing Place
Hour-Long Arm, Hand, Back, Neck, and Shoulders Massage OR Legs and ...€ 20
The School of Make-Up Artistry
Three-Hour Make-Up Masterclass on March 23 or 30, April 12, May 24,...€ 35
Padraicin's Bar and Restaurant
Two Starters, Two Mains, and Two Glasses of Wine€ 37