• A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Mayan House Room, Garden View Casita, Parrot's Nest Room, or Howler Monkey Room at Mama Noots ($407)
• Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in One-Bedroom Accommodations at Beaches and Dreams and a Three-Night Stay for Two at Mama Noots with Round-Trip Hotel Transfers ($699)
• Round-Trip Transfers from Dangriga Airport
• Zip-Line Adventure for Two
• Daily Continental Breakfast
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 32 Nights
Buried deep in the lowland forests of southeastern Belize, the archeological sites of Mayflower Bocawina National Park are cloaked in steamy jungles. A network of challenging trails crisscrosses the 7,000 acres of protected broadleaf forest, winding alongside sleeping jaguars, endangered rain frogs, and cascading waterfalls en route to freshly excavated Mayan ruins. A short drive down the highway, the Garifuna beach town of Hopkins Village beckons sweaty hikers with palm-fringed swaths of sand and straight-from-the-ocean ceviche.
Powered by a state-of-the-art combo of hydro, solar, and wind generators, Mama Noots Eco Resort provides conservation-minded travelers with a truly off-the-grid experience. Mayan House Rooms and separate Casitas are comfortably adorned with plantation shutters, colorful linens, Wi-Fi access, and panoramic views of the park's Antelope Waterfall. Just down the road in Hopkins Village, the five-room resort at Beaches and Dreams offers a change of scenery with wood-paneled walls, toucan paintings, and a hammock overlooking the ocean.
Adventure is never hard to find in Mayflower Bocawina National Park—the jungle retreat is home to the longest zipline in Belize and a 1,000-foot rappel from the top of Antelope Falls. Hop in the harness via the family-friendly Bocawina Adventures & Eco Tours, whose guided expeditions depart directly from Mama Noots' nature trails. For a more staid siesta, settle into a hammock to spot more than 100 different species of birds, or spend the afternoon cruising the temperate waters around Belize's barrier reef on a Beaches and Dreams catamaran.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013
Mama Noots Eco Resort
Jungle Adventure and Beach Bliss in Belize
- from $407