89% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're looking for a new way to jazz up your regular evenings out, today's deal from Dover Street is a funky fusion of dinner and dancing.
- For £35 (a £73.90 value), one cool cat can pluck a five-course meal with live jazz and a Bellini out of the air.
- Alternatively, for £69 (a £147.80 value) there's no need to improvise your hot date with the same deal for two people.
- Or if you've got a couple more souls to bring along, smooth out £136 (a £295.60 value) for the same deal for four.
- When it comes to the menu at the Mayfair venue, it would take a lot to trumpet -- expect dishes such as poached asparagus with hollandaise sauce, roasted fillet of sea bass, and chocolate mousse gateaux. You'll also enjoy petits fours and coffee.
- Popular with music lovers, you'll enjoy soulful jazz at the elegant restaurant as you tuck in to the French and Mediterranean-inspired fare.
- Valid Monday to Friday.
Trust us, missing out on today's deal sax -- click 'Buy Now' before it scats.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2013
back by popular demand:
Five-Course Meal with Live Jazz and a Bellini Each for One (£35), Two (£69), or Four (£136) People
enjoy £38.90 savings
- from £35
up to 52%