If you're looking for a new way to jazz up your regular evenings out, today's deal from Dover Street is a funky fusion of dinner and dancing.
- For £35 (a £73.90 value), one cool cat can pluck a five-course meal with live jazz and a Bellini out of the air.
- Alternatively, for £69 (a £147.80 value) there's no need to improvise your hot date with the same deal for two people.
- Or if you've got a couple more souls to bring along, smooth out £136 (a £295.60 value) for the same deal for four.
- When it comes to the menu at the Mayfair venue, it would take a lot to trumpet -- expect dishes such as poached asparagus with hollandaise sauce, roasted fillet of sea bass, and chocolate mousse gateaux. You'll also enjoy petits fours and coffee.
- Popular with music lovers, you'll enjoy soulful jazz at the elegant restaurant as you tuck in to the French and Mediterranean-inspired fare.
- Valid Monday to Friday.
Trust us, missing out on today's deal sax -- click 'Buy Now' before it scats.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013
back by popular demand:
Five-Course Meal with Live Jazz and a Bellini Each for One (£35), Two (£69), or Four (£136) People
up to 53%
popular right now
Woodland Manor Hotel
Secluded Manor House Retreat in Bedfordshire£69
A Seriously Chic Stay in Prague£99
Meze Meal with a Glass of Prosecco for One (£10), Two (£19), or Fou...£10
A Chorus of Culture in Vienna£99
Bignell Park Hotel
Fine Dining and Relaxing Massages in Beautiful Oxfordshire£199