If you seem to spend most of your time atop a saddle, behind the wheel, or squashed on the Tube, then it's time to try a more relaxing way of getting around. For £89 (a £600 value), enjoy life at a leisurely pace with a six-hour sailing trip with a two-course meal and bubbly from Escape Yachting.
- You'll be greeted by a glass of fizz as you jump aboard the skippered yacht before setting off on your adventure.
- Departing from Lymington in the New Forest, you'll sail for two hours along the Solent before anchoring near the Isle of Wight for either a two-course lunch or dinner served on deck. You'll then complete the round trip and sail back to Lymington.
- You can choose to get involved in the sailing by lending a hand or you can simply kick back, relax, and just enjoy the views.
- Morning trips depart at 9:30 am and afternoon trips at 3:30 p.m.
- The yacht holds up to 12 people, but if you would like a more personal experience then booking at least eight places means you can enjoy exclusive use of the yacht.
- The perfect way to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, or a great present for a close friend.
- When the weather's nice, there's no better place to be than on the water.
- Trips run daily until September 29, 2013
Forgo the roads and take to the water instead -- you'll soon forget all about the hum of traffic back on land.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By September 29, 2013
back by popular demand:
Six-Hour Sailing Experience with Two-Course Lunch or Dinner, and Glass of Bubbly for One Person
popular right now
Foodie Treats and Relaxation Close to Bustling Ipswich£79
Peace, Serenity, and Luxury in the Suffolk Countryside£59
Top-Price Ticket to 'The A-Z of Mrs P' at Southwark Playhouse£16
Natural by Nature
Food Intolerance Test and Iris Evaluation£49
Hour-Long Hot Stone Massage£19