100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you seem to spend most of your time atop a saddle, behind the wheel, or squashed on the Tube, then it's time to try a more relaxing way of getting around. For £89 (a £600 value), enjoy life at a leisurely pace with a six-hour sailing trip with a two-course meal and bubbly from Escape Yachting.
- You'll be greeted by a glass of fizz as you jump aboard the skippered yacht before setting off on your adventure.
- Departing from Lymington in the New Forest, you'll sail for two hours along the Solent before anchoring near the Isle of Wight for either a two-course lunch or dinner served on deck. You'll then complete the round trip and sail back to Lymington.
- You can choose to get involved in the sailing by lending a hand or you can simply kick back, relax, and just enjoy the views.
- Morning trips depart at 9:30 am and afternoon trips at 3:30 p.m.
- The yacht holds up to 12 people, but if you would like a more personal experience then booking at least eight places means you can enjoy exclusive use of the yacht.
- The perfect way to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, or a great present for a close friend.
- When the weather's nice, there's no better place to be than on the water.
- Trips run daily until September 29, 2013
Forgo the roads and take to the water instead -- you'll soon forget all about the hum of traffic back on land.
Enjoy By 29 September, 2013
back by popular demand:
Six-Hour Sailing Experience with Two-Course Lunch or Dinner, and Glass of Bubbly for One Person
enjoy £511 savings
- from £89