If you've been searching for a new and exciting way to manage your diet, spring to action with today's deal from Spring Health - Nutrition and Health Workshops.
- For a bite-sized €19 (a €38 value) , enrol yourself on a half-day 'Kitchen Medicine' - 'Cookery, Nutrition, and Herbal Medicine' workshop.
- Packed with recipe ideas and practical demonstrations, it could see you walk away with some useful nutritional advice.
- Or, for the same price, sign up for a 'Barriers to Weight Loss' workshop instead.
- This half-day workshop aims to guide you through a variety of food and weight management issues.
- For €35 (a €76 value), two people can attend either workshop -- both held at Oscailt Mews on Baggot Lane, running on three dates (see fine print).
- Whichever workshop you choose, you'll learn from Áine Fanning -- who featured in a recent article in The Irish Times.
Call off the search and make a short trip to the 'Buy Now' button today.
Want more? Check out Spring Health on Facebook.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Spring Health - Nutrition and Health Workshops
'Kitchen Medicine' or 'Barriers to Weight Loss' Workshop for One (€19) or Two (€35) People
- € 19
up to 50%