You missed it This great deal for Paradisus Cancun is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Nutrisystem Dinners My Way® 28-Day Plan
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Embellish Accessories and Gifts
1 or 2 Pairs of Printed Leggings
Cranking Up Cool on the Beaches of Cancun
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A Three-Night ($803) All Inclusive Stay for Two in a Deluxe Junior Lagoon View Suite
• A Four- ($1,070) or Five- ($1,338), or Six-Night ($1,605) All Inclusive Stay for Two in a Deluxe Junior Lagoon View Suite with $550 in Resort Coupons
• Or, a Seven-Night ($1,873) All Inclusive Stay for Two in a Deluxe Junior Lagoon View Suite with $1,000 in Resort Coupons
• All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and Taxes and Service Fees
For all the talk of its sugar-sand beaches and shimmering waters, Cancun's pulsing nightlife, world-class shopping, and anything-goes vibe has earned this long-time vacation destination some serious buzz. Located on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula—just north of the Riviera Maya—this resort city borders the Caribbean Sea and revels in all the aquatic activities its warm waters have to offer. Whether you opt to score a suntan, study the Mayan ruins at nearby Chichén Itzá, or tequila-slam at an El Centro bar, Cancun offers something sizzling for everyone.
All-inclusive indulgence is the name of the game at Paradisus Cancun, a sprawling resort that mimics the opulence of Mayan palaces. Guests are greeted by an expansive, luxurious lobby boasting vaulted ceilings, shimmering koi ponds, and lush vegetation before being whisked away to their spacious Deluxe Junior Suites for the real royal treatment. Adorned in elegant marble floors and sleek contemporary furnishings, each suite offers sumptuous king-size beds with high-thread count bedding, luxe spa bathrooms, and picturesque balconies with stunning views of the turquoise lagoons below. Unwind with decadent meals and cocktails at any of the 14 on-site upscale restaurants and bars, boasting sizzling Pan-Asian, Mediterranean, and South American plates, award-winning mixologists, and a Michelin-star chef.
• Rejuvenate with an aromatherapy body wrap at Yhi Spa
• Play nine holes on the par 3 Golf Course
• Enjoy culinary excellence at the upscale restaurant Tempo, by Michelin-star Chef, Martin Berasategui
• Revel in the on-site Royal Services, including personal butlers, private beaches, Jacuzzis and more
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 16, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013