At some point in their lives, everyone comes to a career crossroads. If your employment compass is looking a little off-kilter, an online course with Courses4Less may well set you in the right direction.
- £16 (a £169 value) could help you map out a new career with a Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2010 Training Package.
- The course covers everything from basic commands and operations and creating and managing worksheets, through to applying and modifying formats and adding illustrations and graphics to Workbooks.
- Alternatively, for £69 (a £1,995 value) increase your qualifications with a Web Design Expert Package.
- The course is broken down into two main areas -- design and function. You'll learn everything from editing images and graphics for websites through to getting the sites up and running and knowing how to detect and deal with potential security risks.
- Programmes covered include Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and more.
- Courses are designed to be an interactive learning experience, with customised presentations and practice exams to help you learn.
- You will have access to the courses for one year, and you are free to complete the modules in your own time and at your own pace.
There's no need to feel lost any longer, clicking 'Buy Now' is a step in the right direction.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 9 March, 2014
back by popular demand:
Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2010 Training Package (£16) or Web Design Expert Package (£69)
- from £16
up to 90%