• A Four- ($389), Five- ($479), Six- ($569), or Seven-Night ($659) Stay for Two in an Exotic Wood Suite
• Daily Breakfast for Two
• Two Glasses of Sangria
• Two Activity Credits per Person (Choose from a Ceviche-Making Class, Horseback Riding, a Coffee Plantation Tour, and Bungee Jumping)
Cast between the warm Caribbean Sea and the cool Pacific Ocean, Costa Rica is a place of balance. Long considered an adventurer's paradise, this Central American country boasts expansive jungles where adrenaline runs high: Hike through a nature preserve to see exotic animals, zip on a line high above the canopy, or race down rapids crashing at every turn. And, when your nerves could use some rest, the other end of the spectrum—relaxation—awaits on white-sand beaches beneath the palms.
Enveloped by botanical gardens, Vista del Valle Plantation Inn is an eco-friendly property located on an abundance of fragrant acres. A short walk from the resort's swimming pool, cliff-side restaurant, and equestrian center, Exotic Wood Suites feature queen-size beds with balcony views of the the Rio Grande Canyon. In the morning, lounge on the twin-size futon and listen to the birds before stepping into the shared kitchen to pour a cup of coffee. Later, dive into the property's private waterfall or take to the hiking trails to observe curious animals.
• Overlook the Arenal Volcano inside its namesake National Park
• Fly above the jungle canopy on an Arenal Canopy Tour with Tour Costa Rica
• Repel down a waterfall in Manuel Antonio National Park
• Learn to surf at Vista Guapa Surf Camp
• Spread your toes on the sands of Playa Nacascolo
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013
our good deal guarantee covers…quick & easy refunds X
quick & easy refunds
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration Date.
See more here