You missed it This great deal for Vista del Valle Plantation Inn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Vista del Valle Plantation Inn
Botanical Gardens and Breathtaking Volcano Views
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Four- ($389), Five- ($479), Six- ($569), or Seven-Night ($659) Stay for Two in an Exotic Wood Suite
• Daily Breakfast for Two
• Two Glasses of Sangria
• Two Activity Credits per Person (Choose from a Ceviche-Making Class, Horseback Riding, a Coffee Plantation Tour, and Bungee Jumping)
Cast between the warm Caribbean Sea and the cool Pacific Ocean, Costa Rica is a place of balance. Long considered an adventurer's paradise, this Central American country boasts expansive jungles where adrenaline runs high: Hike through a nature preserve to see exotic animals, zip on a line high above the canopy, or race down rapids crashing at every turn. And, when your nerves could use some rest, the other end of the spectrum—relaxation—awaits on white-sand beaches beneath the palms.
Enveloped by botanical gardens, Vista del Valle Plantation Inn is an eco-friendly property located on an abundance of fragrant acres. A short walk from the resort's swimming pool, cliff-side restaurant, and equestrian center, Exotic Wood Suites feature queen-size beds with balcony views of the the Rio Grande Canyon. In the morning, lounge on the twin-size futon and listen to the birds before stepping into the shared kitchen to pour a cup of coffee. Later, dive into the property's private waterfall or take to the hiking trails to observe curious animals.
• Overlook the Arenal Volcano inside its namesake National Park
• Fly above the jungle canopy on an Arenal Canopy Tour with Tour Costa Rica
• Repel down a waterfall in Manuel Antonio National Park
• Learn to surf at Vista Guapa Surf Camp
• Spread your toes on the sands of Playa Nacascolo
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013