You missed it This great deal for Ho'olei at Grand Wailea is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
San Diego Inland$75$27.99
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
San Diego Inland$89$29.99
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
San Diego Inland$49$8.99
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
San Diego Inland$90$39.99
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
Luxury Paradise on the Shores of Wailea
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Three-Bedroom Garden View Villa ($2,295), Ocean View Villa ($2,655), or Deluxe Ocean View Villa ($2,925)
• 50% Off a Roberts Hawaii Tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and Iao Valley for Up to Six Guests
• Early Check-In at Noon and Late Checkout at 6 p.m.
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Windswept lowlands, sun-drenched beaches, and enchanting rain forests—Maui's multifarious landscape truly has something for everyone. But when it comes to the undeniably decadent, the gold-sand shores of Wailea Beach deliver a glorious getaway flush with award-winning accommodations, exquisite cuisine, and sunset views. Protected on both sides by black lava points, Wailea's shoreline is fringed by five shimmering beaches, each home to a host of shaded nooks and tranquil coves.
The luxe villas at Ho'olei at Grand Wailea boast some of the best views—from the shimmering Pacific to the famed Haleakala volcano—on the island. You'll have your choice of a Garden View Villa, an Ocean View Villa, or a Deluxe Ocean View Villa, all adorned with sumptuous tropical décor, vaulted ceilings and stone floors, breezy two-level lanais outfitted with grills, and plush king- and queen-size beds. Lavishly appointed kitchens show off Italian cabinetry, granite counters, and oversize islands.
Situated right next door is the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria resort where you'll have full access to the sprawling pools, which feature a swim-up bar, six waterfalls, whitewater rapids slides, and a water elevator. And on the beach, the resort provides everything from boogie boards to snorkeling gear to sand castle kits (for an additional fee).
Spring for one of 100 treatments at the Spa Grande, named the Top Hawaii Hotel Spa by Travel + Leisure in 2012. And when hunger strikes, head for a succulent Kobe beef burger with truffle mayonnaise and Gorgonzola on basil focaccia at the Bistro Molokini; grab a grilled, hand-caught spiny lobster at the oceanside Humuhumunukunukuapua'a; or try Alan Wong's Amasia, an East-meets-West affair that features a James Beard award-winning chef and a menu that offers everything from inventive sushi to dishes like soy-braised short ribs and crispy shrimp tempura with a citrus chili salt.
On the full-day adventure tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and the Iao Valley, you'll get up close to the dormant Mount Haleakala Crater, where you'll summit the mountain, stop at the visitors' center, and pay a visit to the overlook. Then it's off to Central Maui, where you'll discover the island's unique flora and fauna. The tour then heads to Wailuku, a bucolic town known for its sugar-cane fields, and Iao Valley State Park, featuring the iconic Iao Needle, a lush volcanic monolith that rises 1,200 feet from the valley floor.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2013
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from August 26 - December 18, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
- Children allowed
- Wi-fi and Internet access available
- Airfare not included
- Price does not include Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax in the amount of 13.42% and does not include daily resort fee of $25; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 24-30
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Only valid for stays from August 26 - December 18, 2013
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
• Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
• Children allowed
• Wi-fi and Internet access available
• Airfare not included
• Price does not include Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax in the amount of 13.42% and does not include daily resort fee of $25; payable directly to the property
• Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
• Blackout date(s): November 24-30
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms