The downside of a jetset lifestyle is the way roaming and call charges can really hike up your phone bill. That's why we think this offer from WorldSIM could be your ideal travelling companion:
- For £9 (a £29.99 value) get one pay-as-you-go Home & Away SIM card with £10 credit.
- With this handy global SIM card, you'll get international calls starting from 1p/min (rates vary by country), and UK calls for just 7p/min.
- You'll also benefit from no charge for roaming (available weekdays only in some countries and seven days a week in others) in more than 90 countries -- meaning you won't have to pay for incoming calls when you are travelling in those countries.
- Check out their full national, international, and roaming rates here.
- You can insert the SIM into any unlocked GSM phone -- including iPhones (not compatible with iPhone 5) -- and use the credit to make calls, use data, and send texts.
- With top up available online, by phone, or via PayPoint, 24 hour access to your account, call forwarding and more, it's perfect for all types of travellers, international callers, and pay-as-you-go users.
- Your SIM comes with a US and UK number.
- A £2.50 delivery fee applies.
If you want to get on board with this offer, don't hang about -- head for the 'Buy Now' button before the gate closes.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 16, 2013
Pay-As-You-Go Travel SIM Card for Roaming, International, and UK Calls with £10 Credit
popular right now
Great Northern Hotel
Four-Star Comfort and Sea Views in Co. Donegal£59
Long Line Surf School
Half-Day Surfing Lesson with All Equipment Provided£10
Facial, Head Massage, and Hot Towel Shave£25
Ciara Daly Makeup
Three-Hour Make Up Masterclass with Bubbly and Nibbles£29
Roganstown Hotel & Country Club
A Stay to Remember in County Dublin£62