Been dying to switch your DSLR off automatic? Maybe you just want to refresh your existing photography skills. Learn with the professionals at City Photography School and you could get to exactly where you want to be.
- For £29 (a £90 value) enjoy a three-hour beginners' DSLR course, where you'll receive practical, hands-on advice from your tutor, including tips on focus, ISO, shutter speed, and aperture.
- The same course costs £54 (a £180 value) for two people.
- Or £55 (a £165 value) will land you a three-hour intermediate course -- part one -- where you will pick up tips on portrait, reportage, and urban landscape photography.
- Pay £98 (a £330 value) and get the same deal for two people -- why not take along a friend as a great gift.
- The work of tutor Andy Fallon has been published in The Guardian, NME, MOJO and The Sunday Times.
- You will meet at Waterloo Station before moving around to snap nearby iconic landmarks using your newfound skills.
Kickstart your passion for photography and grab today's deal -- you'll be snapping with success before you know it.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 15, 2014
City Photography School
Three-Hour Beginners' DSLR Photography Course for One (£29) or Two (£54) People; or Three-Hour Intermediate Course for One (£55) or Two (£98) People
popular right now
Full-Body Hot Stone Massage£19
London Fields Brewery
Entrance to 'Feast in the Fields' at the London Fields Brewery with...£5
Five-Course Indian and European Tasting Menu for Two (£34), Four (£...£34
Fighting Arts Organisation
Two Months of Kempo Jujitsu Self Defence Classes£12