83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Transport your taste buds to the exotic shores of South East Asia with today's deal from The Crazy Bear -- a 12-plate tasting menu for you and a fellow taste traveller for £49 (a £99 value).
- You'll dig into some of the region's finest cuisine with a taste tingling feast packed full of authentic Asian flavours.
- Transport yourself far, far away with chicken satay, crispy Gressingham duck salad, and truffled pack choi, and imagine yourself laying on a beach with the likes of sesame prawn toast, tiger prawn pad Thai noodles, and pork and prawn shuimai.
- Every great meal needs something sweet on which to finish, and you'll enjoy vanilla cheesecake to round the experience off.
- A vegetarian option is also available.
- Choose from three fantastic Crazy Bear locations -- in Fitzrovia, London; Stadhampton, Oxfordshire; and Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
- The staff are passionate about creating a real sense of occasion when you visit, and the quirky decor and sumptuous surroundings make for a truly special experience.
Visiting Thailand really isn't as tricky as you might think -- in fact, it couldn't be easier.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2013
back by popular demand:
The Crazy Bear
12-Plate Tasting Menu for Two at The Crazy Bear Fitzrovia, Stadhampton, or Beaconsfield
enjoy £50 savings
- from £49