Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble; fire, burn and cauldron bubble... see what sights and sounds are cooking in the Witch's Kitchen, explore the deepest darkest depths of the Somerset caves, and chance a meeting with the witch herself because we've cooked up a dark deal for tickets to the world famous Wookey Hole:
- For £9 receive one adult entrance ticket to the famous attraction in Wells, Somerset.
- £6 allows you to pick up a child's ticket, while £30 gets a family ticket for two adults and two children.
- For £37 receive the family pass plus tickets for a round on the Pirate Island Adventure Golf and guide book.
- The famous attraction has been wowing visitors for years and has recently undergone a huge revamp.
- Tour the mysterious underground caves, learn all about the history of the site, and hear tales of the legendary Wookey Witch -- you can even meet her (if you dare) at weekends.
- Find the family attraction two miles from Wells, and 20 miles from Bath and Bristol off M5 Junction 22.
- Not valid 26 October to 3 November -- and 23 November to 5 January.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 27 February, 2014
Adult (£9), Child (£6), or Family Entrance Ticket (£30); or Family Ticket with Round of Adventure Golf and Guidebook (£37)
- from £9