When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore than a little annoying -- especially if the blinding lunar light is stopping you from finding authentic Italian cuisine. Let us help you out: for £33 (up to a £76.70 value, for up to 57% off), feast your eyes on a three-course meal for two people at Prego Liverpool.
- You'll each will be treated to a starter and main, followed by dessert or coffee.
- The menu features sumptuous starters such as cozze piccanti and pollo piñata.
- Mouth-watering mains are also on offer, including a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, and steak options.
- Don't forget to dig into dessert, choosing from the likes of crème brûlée and lemon cheesecake.
- Nestling by Chavasse Park, this friendly restaurant is perfect if you're looking for great food in a relaxed setting.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 25, 2014