89% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore than a little annoying -- especially if the blinding lunar light is stopping you from finding authentic Italian cuisine. Let us help you out: for £33 (up to a £76.70 value, for up to 57% off), feast your eyes on a three-course meal for two people at Prego Liverpool.
- You'll each will be treated to a starter and main, followed by dessert or coffee.
- The menu features sumptuous starters such as cozze piccanti and pollo piñata.
- Mouth-watering mains are also on offer, including a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, and steak options.
- Don't forget to dig into dessert, choosing from the likes of crème brûlée and lemon cheesecake.
- Nestling by Chavasse Park, this friendly restaurant is perfect if you're looking for great food in a relaxed setting.
Enjoy By 25 February, 2014
Three-Course Italian Meal for Two
enjoy £43.70 savings
- from £33