Japanese cuisine is one of the most celebrated in the world -- tasty, healthy, and fun to eat and make. Celebrate this cuisine with today's deal from Suzu for a sushi-making workshop from Japanese chef Makiko.
- For £28 (a £57.96 value) embrace a two-hour sushi-making workshop under the expert guidance of Makiko.
- You'll be given all the instruction and ingredients to make a hosomaki roll, an inside-out roll and a nigiri sushi, with 22 creations in total for you to eat there and then, or to take home.
- Alternatively, for £38 (a £70.95 value) enjoy the two-hour workshop and get a Sushi Slim cookbook, with instructions and meal plans, to allow you to make Japanese cooking a part of your daily life.
- Take a friend and for £56 (a £115.92 value) two people can attend the two-hour sushi-making workshop.
- Or for £66 (a £128.91 value) two can go to the workshop and get one Sushi Slim cookbook between you.
- The authentic Japanese sushi bar is popular with office workers and local residents and can be found on Hammersmith Road, just a five minute walk from Hammersmith Tube.
- A great gift for a budding chef -- gift cards are available.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By April 11, 2014