The rules of etiquette differ throughout the world, but there's one thing we can all agree on: today's deal from The London School of Etiquette is in a class of its own. If you'd like to learn how to impress, charm us with a civilised £89 (a £199 value) for a one-day intensive etiquette course.
- Alight at the Chelsea location to partake in the seven-hour training day, running from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and covering grooming, meeting and greeting, dining, wine tasting, language, and deportment.
- Tea, coffee, and lunch are all included.
- You'll also receive a certificate of completion.
- The friendly school has 20 years' experience of catering to all manner of clientele.
- Classes are suitable for both men and women.
Integrate yourself eloquently into today's deal; we'd consider it bad manners if you didn't.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By April 8, 2014
map & location