100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The rules of etiquette differ throughout the world, but there's one thing we can all agree on: today's deal from The London School of Etiquette is in a class of its own. If you'd like to learn how to impress, charm us with a civilised £89 (a £199 value) for a one-day intensive etiquette course.
- Alight at the Chelsea location to partake in the seven-hour training day, running from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and covering grooming, meeting and greeting, dining, wine tasting, language, and deportment.
- Tea, coffee, and lunch are all included.
- You'll also receive a certificate of completion.
- The friendly school has 20 years' experience of catering to all manner of clientele.
- Classes are suitable for both men and women.
Integrate yourself eloquently into today's deal; we'd consider it bad manners if you didn't.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 8 April, 2014
back by popular demand:
The London School of Etiquette
One-Day Intensive Etiquette Training with Wine Tasting, Lunch, and Certificate of Completion
enjoy £110 savings
- from £89