Who can take the sunrise and sprinkle it with dew? The Candy Man Can. Who can show you how your favourite tipples are made? J. W. Sweetman can -- with a tour of their Dublin brewery.
- For just €15 (a €30 value), you'll be able to enjoy a tour and tasting at this storied microbrewery.
- Two people can enjoy the tour for €29 (a €60 value), while four can do the same for €58 (a €120 value).
- Your guide will introduce you to the various processes and techniques used to make their beer taste so good.
- You'll also be given an insight into the history of the Sweetman family -- Dublin's craft beer dynasty.
- What's more, you'll get a chance to sample a wide range of J.W. Sweetman craft beer -- brewed on-site.
- The brewery can be found on Burgh Quay, with the tour taking place on Wednesdays at 7.30 p.m.
You don't need a golden ticket to enjoy this deal -- simply click 'Buy Now', come with us, and step into a world of pure, ahem, fermentation.
Want more? Check out J. W. Sweetman on Twitter.
Enjoy By May 15, 2014
map & location
Craft Brewery Tour and Tasting for One (€15), Two (€29), or Four (€58) People
- € 15
up to 50%