- Savour a tasty YSP brunch including Yorkshire pork sausages, Boston baked beans, a poached egg served on a toasted English muffin, roast field mushroom, tomato and fruity brown sauce --- with tea or filter coffee each.
- Choose to visit in November, December, January, or February and delight in the restaurant's panoramic views, which give new perspective to sculptures by some of the world's greatest artists including Henry Moore, Andy Goldsworthy and James Turrell.
- Treat a friend and enjoy a bracing walk through the Park and historic woodland; the lakes look particularly beautiful throughout the winter season.
- See at least 60 imposing works of art which lend extra drama to the already breathtaking scenery and temporary exhibitions in the Underground Gallery and YSP Centre.
- Benefit from 10% off purchases made in the award-winning YSP shop.
The award-winning grounds are free to enter, so come take a stroll, soak up the culture, and savour some tasty food.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
back by popular demand:
Yorkshire Sculpture Park
Brunch for Two with Tea or Coffee and All-Day Parking in November, December, January, or February
up to 52%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Eight (£8), Twelve (£10) or Eighteen (£12) Pilates or Boot Camp Ses...£8
Cake Decorating Magazine Course
Subscription to Cake Decorating Magazine Including First Five (£7),...£7
Dee's Driving School
Ten Hours of Driving Lessons Including Practical Test Preparation S...£89
Mark Swinford Photography
Family Photo Shoot and 10x8-Inch Print (£10); Or Individual Photogr...£10