Portland is known for many things: as part of UNESCO World Heritage Site the Jurassic Coast, and for being technically an island, since it's only connected to Weymouth by a tombolo, for example. But mostly, Portland is known for the three lighthouses that stand along its tempestuous coastline—especially the famous red and white feature at Portland Bill. You'll find safe harbour courtesy of this Escape to The Ocean Hotel & Spa.
- Choose a two- or three-night stay for two people at the cliff-top site, with its breathtaking views of that renowned limestone coast.
- Decide whether or not to add a three-course dinner to your package or dinner and a spa treatment each—prices start from £99*.
- You'll be lured away each morning by the siren call of an inclusive daily breakfast at The Cliff Panoramic Restaurant, where you'll find your way not only to more spectacular views, but a Continental breakfast.
- A mouthwatering three-course dinner is included with select packages on your first evening.
- Dine on the second or third evening from the à la carte menu and you'll receive a glass of wine each.
- If you have selected the spa package then you can avail of a relaxing 30-minute spa treatment each—and, for further luxuriation, all packages feature a 20% discount on selected spa treatments.
Standard Package—£99 (up to a £240 value)
+ Three-Course Dinner—£149 (up to a £298.80 value)
+ Three-Course Dinner and Spa Treatments—£179 (up to a £358.80 value)
Standard Package—£149 (up to a £360 value)
+ Three-Course Dinner—£199 (up to a £418.80 value)
+ Three-Course Dinner and Spa Treatments—£229 (up to a £478.80 value)
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 28 February, 2014