99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
They say your body is a temple so it's only right that you treat it with the upmost respect and give it the attention it deserves. Luckily with today's deal from Spa InterContinental on Park Lane, that's easy.
- For £55, indulge in a 30-minute Elemis 'skin specific' facial, a 30-minute Elemis body scrub, and a glass of Moët & Chandon champagne for one person, as well as water, juice, and fruits.
- Your therapist will work to help ensure you feel relaxed and aims to get your skin glowing and your complexion feeling refreshed.
- For £110, two people can indulge in this relaxing experience.
- Alternatively, go from one temple to another with a 50-minute steam temple experience for two people for £55.
- The temple is lit by candles and twinkling starlights that are set into the domed ceiling -- a real secluded haven in which to relax and unwind.
- Treat your skin and apply some mineral-rich rasul clay mud while breathing in essential oils and steam.
- You'll also enjoy a glass of Moët & Chandon champagne each as well as water, juice, and fruit.
- There are few places more decadent in which to pamper yourself, and the InterContinental hotel is just a short walk from Hyde Park Corner Tube.
Steam really is a wonderful thing so get your hands on today's deal and enjoy an experience that'll leave you bubbling over with excitement.
Enjoy By 25 February, 2014
back by popular demand:
Elemis Facial, Elemis Body Scrub, and Glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne for One (£55) or Two (£110), or Steam Temple Experience for Two with Glass of Champagne Each (£55)
- from £55