For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged childrenacross the UK.
Remember that time you stopped off for lunch at The Farmers Arms and couldn't stop raving about the food? -- No? -- Oh, we must just be flexing our psychic muscle again. See for yourself and take a glimpse into today's deal:
- For £27 (up to a £53.70 value, for up to 50% off) clear the mist on a starter and main course evening meal for two people with a glass of wine or pint of larger.
- £50 (up to a £107.40 value, for up to 53% off) will get the same deal for four; or it's £68 (up to a £161.10 value, for up to 58% off) and six people will visit the warm and welcoming canal-side pub on New Lane.
- Pick two courses from a main or daily specials menu. Think starters like king prawns and chorizo sautéed in garlic butter, followed by mains like duck breast carved pink on a bed of oriental noodles, sesame pak choi and Cantonese sauce.
- Alternatively for a mere £10 (up to a £23 value, for up to 57% off) we foresee you and loved one sitting down to a delicious lunch for two -- between Monday and Thursday from 12 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Pay £20 (up to a £46 value, for up to 57% off) and we see four people sitting down to the same meal, which includes dishes like the 10-oz gammon steak served with pineapple and a fried egg, or 7-oz posh burger with crispy pancetta, stilton cheese, wild rocket and sun dried tomatoes.
Want more? Check out The Farmers Arms on Facebook.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
Enjoy By 5 March, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Farmers Arms
Evening Meal of Starter and Main Course with Glass of Wine or Beer for Two (£27), Four (£50) or Six (£68) People or Lunchtime Meal for Two (£10) or Four (£20) People
enjoy £26.70 savings
- from £27
up to 49%