Calling all chocoholics -- you'll be bubbling with desire when you get a whiff of what's brewing at master chocolatiers Ubuntu Chocolate with today's deal:
- For £25 (a £50 value) you'll enjoy this sumptuous two-hour chocolate tasting, truffle making, and chocktail mixing workshop.
- Or for £49 (an £100 value) two people can tuck in to the same experience.
- You'll learn about the bean to bar production process and enjoy sampling some of the finest single origin chocolate.
- After a introduction to chocolate making, you'll get creative yourself making truffles as well as some truly decadent chocktails, which you will of course get to drink.
- Classes take place at The Invisible Dot in King's Cross.
- Classes run on Saturdays and some Sundays. See fine print for class times and dates.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 22, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Chocolate and Chocktail Making Workshop for One (£25) or Two (£49) People
popular right now
Segway Experience for Two£29
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Grill with Large Wine£15
The Comedy Tree
Ticket to The Comedy Tree with a Cocktail£8
Rustic Italian Charm in the Heart of Glorious Umbria£165
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39