Toy trains and magical sleighs are the forms of transport most associated with this time of year, but for a spellbinding journey with a difference, you'll want to take the boat. Enjoy a glass of mulled wine as you set sail on a 75-minute Christmas cruise with Dublin Bay Cruises and take in the winter wonderland of Dublin Bay.
- For just €10 (a €22 value), one person can climb aboard; €20 (a €44 value) will secure a ticket for two people.
- €40 (an €88 value) will get you four tickets, while €60 (a €132 value) will get six people tickets.
- Take in all the sights and the sounds of the City Quays, Dublin Docklands, and Dublin Port. Cruises departing from Dun Laoghaire will also enjoy Dublin Bay and Dalkey Island.
- You'll be welcomed aboard the St Bridget -- a 26-metre steel-hulled ship with a highly-trained crew -- with a mulled wine; more snacks and refreshments can be purchased at the bar.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the thousands of seabirds -- on occasion grey seals and bottle nose Dolphins can be spotted too.
- Tours leave from Sir John Rogerson's Quay in the city centre or Dun Laoghaire Harbour on Saturdays and Sundays -- please see fine print for times and departure points.
Today's deal will cast off soon so climb aboard now.
Enjoy By December 22, 2013
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Dublin Bay Cruises
75-Minute Christmas Cruise for One (€10), Two (€20), Four (€40), or Six (€60) People
- from € 10
up to 54%