Toy trains and magical sleighs are the forms of transport most associated with this time of year, but for a spellbinding journey with a difference, you'll want to take the boat. Enjoy a glass of mulled wine as you set sail on a 75-minute Christmas cruise with Dublin Bay Cruises and take in the winter wonderland of Dublin Bay.
- For just €10 (a €22 value), one person can climb aboard; €20 (a €44 value) will secure a ticket for two people.
- €40 (an €88 value) will get you four tickets, while €60 (a €132 value) will get six people tickets.
- Take in all the sights and the sounds of the City Quays, Dublin Docklands, and Dublin Port. Cruises departing from Dun Laoghaire will also enjoy Dublin Bay and Dalkey Island.
- You'll be welcomed aboard the St Bridget -- a 26-metre steel-hulled ship with a highly-trained crew -- with a mulled wine; more snacks and refreshments can be purchased at the bar.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the thousands of seabirds -- on occasion grey seals and bottle nose Dolphins can be spotted too.
- Tours leave from Sir John Rogerson's Quay in the city centre or Dun Laoghaire Harbour on Saturdays and Sundays -- please see fine print for times and departure points.
Today's deal will cast off soon so climb aboard now.
Enjoy By December 22, 2013
back by popular demand:
Dublin Bay Cruises
75-Minute Christmas Cruise for One (€10), Two (€20), Four (€40), or Six (€60) People
- € 10
up to 55%