99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When your supermarket's cheese selection leaves you gasping, "Not even Wensleydale?" try spending your well-earned cheddar somewhere more inventive. For a range to impress even Wallace and Gromit, sniff out The Cheeseboard in Harrogate.
• Take £5 for £10 to spend on all varieties of cheeses from everywhere but the moon.
• Or for £9 get £20 to spend.
• Try the Fine Fettle, a crumbly ewes' milk cheese worthy of Shaun the Sheep, or save your "Cracking cheese!" exclamations for the extra strong Stinking Bishop, or buy one of the heart-shaped cheeses for an unusual Valentine's Day gift.
• Stocking only the highest quality produce, you'll have A Grand Day Out with a friendly team of knowledgeable staff, always on hand with samples and advice.
• The perfect voucher to give to a loved one this Valentine's -- or purchase some for a special Valentine's Day dessert.
It'll be A Close Shave capturing this deal, so get animated -- hit 'Buy Now', because it will be hard cheese if you miss it.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
Enjoy By 17 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
£10 (Pay £5) or £20 (Pay £9) to Spend on Gourmet Cheeses
enjoy £5 savings
- from £5
up to 50%