99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When your supermarket's cheese selection leaves you gasping, "Not even Wensleydale?" try spending your well-earned cheddar somewhere more inventive. For a range to impress even Wallace and Gromit, sniff out The Cheeseboard in Harrogate.
• Take £5 for £10 to spend on all varieties of cheeses from everywhere but the moon.
• Or for £9 get £20 to spend.
• Try the Fine Fettle, a crumbly ewes' milk cheese worthy of Shaun the Sheep, or save your "Cracking cheese!" exclamations for the extra strong Stinking Bishop, or buy one of the heart-shaped cheeses for an unusual Valentine's Day gift.
• Stocking only the highest quality produce, you'll have A Grand Day Out with a friendly team of knowledgeable staff, always on hand with samples and advice.
• The perfect voucher to give to a loved one this Valentine's -- or purchase some for a special Valentine's Day dessert.
It'll be A Close Shave capturing this deal, so get animated -- hit 'Buy Now', because it will be hard cheese if you miss it.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 17 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
£10 (Pay £5) or £20 (Pay £9) to Spend on Gourmet Cheeses
enjoy £5 savings
- from £5
up to 50%