You missed it This great deal for Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill at The Savoy is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill at The Savoy
Two-Course Lunch with Glass of Champagne Each for Two (£60) or Four People (£120); or Two-Course Dinner with Champagne for Two (£65) or Four (£130) People Sunday to Wednesday; or for Two (£69) or Four (£138) People Friday or Saturday
- 439 purchased
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Fab Four wanted to go under the sea to stop by the octopus' garden, but we reckon there's way better things to check out down there. Let someone else pay a visit, pick up all the goods, then bring them back to Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill at The Savoy for you to enjoy.
- Today's deal is a joy for every girl and boy -- just £60 gets you and a friend a starter and a main course each to enjoy at lunch, along with a glass of champagne.
- Or, four people can enjoy the same for £120.
- Alternatively two people can sit down to a two-course dinner with champagne Sunday to Wednesday for £65, or get the same for four people for £130.
- If it's a weekend celebration you're after, then £69 allows two people to enjoy dinner on a Friday or Saturday, or it's £138 for four people.
- Lunch times: 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Dinner times: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- The ocean's bounty is on offer with delicious starters such as yellow fin tuna tartare and mains including pan-fried sea bream or Scottish salmon fillet.
- If you'd like to see what the land has to offer too, you can tuck into the likes of chicken liver and foie gras parfait and spatchcock chicken with buttered potatoes and veg.
- Located within the world-famous The Savoy, Kaspar's is bursting with character. Inspired by the roaring twenties and thirties, the art deco decor features Murano glass columns, cut-glass mirrors, and a silver leaf ceiling.
- What's more, the seafood bar offers stunning views out across the Thames.
- Voucher valid from January 2.
Don't trouble yourself with finding a hideaway beneath the waves -- find it on the Strand instead. It's much more practical.
Enjoy By 5 April, 2014