You missed it This great deal for JD's Steakhouse is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
€50 (Pay €29) or €80 (Pay €39) to Spend on Food and Drink
- Save 42%
- 214 purchased
93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The world's biggest gingerbread house measures 18x12-metres and contains 38 million calories, but isn't meant to be eaten. Rediscover a healthy sense of proportion and satisfy the most substantial appetites when you size up today's mouthwatering deal from JD's Steakhouse in Terenure.
- Enter €29 for €50 to spend on food and drink on the à la carte menu at the lively and popular eatery.
- Team efforts are encouraged: groups of four or more should pay €39 in exchange for €80 to spend.
- Sample some of the tastiest steaks around when you make an attempt, for instance, on a 14oz rib-eye steak cut from the prime rib and served with your choice of peppercorn sauce, mushroom sauce, or garlic butter, to an accompaniment of either chunky chips, creamy mash, garlic and cheese potatoes, vegetables, and salad.
- Among other steak options are a melting 10oz fillet and 12oz sirloin -- or get both fillet and sirloin when you order the 16oz T-bone.
- If you'd like to build up to the main event, choose from starters including pan–fried pil-pil tiger prawns tossed in garlic, chilli butter, and lemon juice or chicken and bacon Caesar salad with cos lettuce, grilled chicken, bacon, croutons, classic Caesar dressing, and parmesan shavings.
- A great selection of beers and wines means that there's a perfect glassful for every dish on the extensive menu, while those who are still thinking about that gingerbread house can indulge a sweet tooth with desserts from farmhouse apple pie to crème brûlée and strawberry tartlet.
- Your voucher will be ready to use by January 6, 2014.
- Wrap up a voucher for today's deal for a great Christmas present.
The half-baked approach quickly gets stale, though -- make sure your name's on the record books by clicking 'Buy Now'.
Want more? Check out JD's Steakhouse on Facebook.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014