93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're looking for new hobbies to take your family's free time to new heights, today's deal from Undercover Rock could be just the boost you need.
• For a pebble-sized £5 (a £10 value) one child will enjoy a 60-minute introductory indoor rock climbing session.
• Or join in the fun as £9 (a £20 value) allows one adult and one child, or two children, to get the same.
• While £18 (a £40 value) allows two adults and two children to enjoy the fun.
• Sessions take place on Friday evenings between 5p.m. and 6p.m, or 6p.m. and 7p.m. -- with additional holiday sessions -- and are designed to motivate novices.
• The Regional Centre of Excellence is based within a 15th-century church.
Scramble up to the 'Buy Now' button, and prepare yourself to be boulder-ver by this deal.
Enjoy By 29 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
60-Minute Introductory Family Indoor Rock Climbing Session for One Child (£5); or Either Two Children or One Adult and One Child (£9); or Two Adults and Two Children (£18)
enjoy £5 savings
- from £5
up to 50%