Great food should be as much a feast for the eyes as well as a feast in itself. With today's deal from Galvin at Windows, sumptuous food is matched by an unrivalled panoramic view, meaning you can treat your palate and peepers in equal measure.
- For just £20, enjoy a two-course lunch -- main course and dessert -- with a glass of wine at the Michelin-starred Mayfair restaurant.
- Or, for £40 bring along a discerning diner and two people can enjoy the deal.
- Inspired by modern French cuisine, the seasonally changing menu features delights such as feather blade of beef with pommes purée, and pearl barely risotto with roasted winter vegetables.
- A dessert such as a pineapple and coconut financier with coconut sorbet will ensure you end on a high.
- You'll each receive a glass of Merlot or Sauvignon Blanc each.
- The menu will feature a choice of two main courses and one dessert.
- Located on the 28th floor of the Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, there are stunning views across the City, Hyde Park, and Buckingham Palace.
- Available from January lunchtimes from Monday to Friday and Sundays -- a great Christmas present for a friend.
Eye up today's deal then click 'Buy Now' for a dining experience that's a treat for all the senses.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »