Great food should be as much a feast for the eyes as well as a feast in itself. With today's deal from Galvin at Windows, sumptuous food is matched by an unrivalled panoramic view, meaning you can treat your palate and peepers in equal measure.
- For just £20, enjoy a two-course lunch -- main course and dessert -- with a glass of wine at the Michelin-starred Mayfair restaurant.
- Or, for £40 bring along a discerning diner and two people can enjoy the deal.
- Inspired by modern French cuisine, the seasonally changing menu features delights such as feather blade of beef with pommes purée, and pearl barely risotto with roasted winter vegetables.
- A dessert such as a pineapple and coconut financier with coconut sorbet will ensure you end on a high.
- You'll each receive a glass of Merlot or Sauvignon Blanc each.
- The menu will feature a choice of two main courses and one dessert.
- Located on the 28th floor of the Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, there are stunning views across the City, Hyde Park, and Buckingham Palace.
- Available from January lunchtimes from Monday to Friday and Sundays -- a great Christmas present for a friend.
Eye up today's deal then click 'Buy Now' for a dining experience that's a treat for all the senses.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
back by popular demand:
Galvin at Windows
Two-Course Michelin-Starred Lunch for One (£20) or Two (£40) People with a Glass of Wine Each
popular right now
Grand Designs Live
Two Tickets to Grand Designs Live at the ExCel£12
W1 Smile Street
Hour-Long Laser Teeth-Whitening Session with Dentist at W1 Smile St...£69
JCA Condover Hall
A Fun-Filled Family Adventure Holiday£175
Ticket to The World's Biggest Ping Pong Date at Bounce on Easter Su...£10
A Private Retreat in a Stunning Santorini Mansion Suite£215