They call Waterford the 'crystal county' because the historic southeast city has been home to the glassmakers of the same name since the 18th century. Whether it's the stories of old or the exquisite glasswork you're the type to take a shine to, it's clear this Escape to Athenaeum House Hotel is for you.
- There's a glint of hope for a getaway that will put a twinkle in your eye: you and your admirer will stay overnight in an executive room at the elegant hotel for €79 (up to a €160 value).
- Alternatively, since it's patently obvious you'll want to extend your visit, make it the same package for two nights for €119 (up to a €250 value).
- You'll melt at the sight of your lavish accommodation, complete with tasteful décor, king-size bed, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, and welcome glass of bubbly each with strawberries.
- Zaks Restaurant is another thing of beauty, and it's here you'll take your full Irish breakfast.
- You will also enjoy a €25 meal voucher towards an exquisite meal experience.
- Make the most of your late 2 p.m. checkout: all that glitters is stunning to see at the Waterford Crystal factory.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Athenaeum House Hotel
One- (€79) or Two-Night (€119) Stay for Two People with Daily Full Irish Breakfast, Welcome Glass of Bubbly Each with Strawberries, €25 Meal Voucher, and Late Checkout
- from € 79
up to 50%