They call Waterford the 'crystal county' because the historic southeast city has been home to the glassmakers of the same name since the 18th century. Whether it's the stories of old or the exquisite glasswork you're the type to take a shine to, it's clear this Escape to Athenaeum House Hotel is for you.
- There's a glint of hope for a getaway that will put a twinkle in your eye: you and your admirer will stay overnight in an executive room at the elegant hotel for €79 (up to a €160 value).
- Alternatively, since it's patently obvious you'll want to extend your visit, make it the same package for two nights for €119 (up to a €250 value).
- You'll melt at the sight of your lavish accommodation, complete with tasteful décor, king-size bed, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, and welcome glass of bubbly each with strawberries.
- Zaks Restaurant is another thing of beauty, and it's here you'll take your full Irish breakfast.
- You will also enjoy a €25 meal voucher towards an exquisite meal experience.
- Make the most of your late 2 p.m. checkout: all that glitters is stunning to see at the Waterford Crystal factory.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
map & location
The Athenaeum House Hotel
One- (€79) or Two-Night (€119) Stay for Two People with Daily Full Irish Breakfast, Welcome Glass of Bubbly Each with Strawberries, €25 Meal Voucher, and Late Checkout
- € 79
up to 51%
popular right now
FUJIFILM - Galway or Ennis
100 6x4-Inch (€8) or 5x7-Inch (€14) FujiFilm Prints€ 8
One- (€49) or Two-Night (€89) Galway Stay for Two with Breakfast, U...€ 49
Magic Hands at The Healing Place
Hour-Long Arm, Hand, Back, Neck, and Shoulders Massage OR Legs and ...€ 20
The Sanctuary Beauty Salon
Underarm and Extended Bikini Wax (€10) with Lower Leg Wax (€20)€ 10
The School of Make-Up Artistry
Three-Hour Make-Up Masterclass on March 23 or 30, April 12, May 24,...€ 35