You missed it This great deal for Le Vacherin is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Breakfast for Two with Hot Drink Each (£15), Three-Course Lunch for Two with Glass of Wine (£29), or Three-Course À La Carte Meal for Two with Glass of Bubbly (£69)
in LivingSocial customer ratings
The saying goes that you should start as you mean to carry on, so if you want a really good day, you need a truly great breakfast to get you going. Luckily, Le Vacherin is here to get you started:
• For £15, you and a friend will enjoy a delicious breakfast.
• The menu includes delights such as French toast with sweet-cured bacon, eggs Benedict, and omelette with Gruyère.
• You'll also enjoy a drink each, whether that's a smooth cappuccino, Earl Grey tea, or a fresh fruit juice.
• Valid Saturday and Sunday.
• If you're not an early bird, then for £29 you and a friend will enjoy a three-course lunch with a glass of wine each.
• Dig into starters such as pepper-cured salmon with beetroot and horseradish, mains including pan-fried sea bream with crab and fennel butter, and desserts such as fig tart with Le Vacherin's own ice cream.
• Alternatively, for a special occasion, why not opt for a three-course à la carte meal for two people with a glass of crémant bubbly each for £69.
• Le Vacherin is located on South Parade, just a short walk from Turnham Green Tube.