92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The saying goes that you should start as you mean to carry on, so if you want a really good day, you need a truly great breakfast to get you going. Luckily, Le Vacherin is here to get you started:
• For £15, you and a friend will enjoy a delicious breakfast.
• The menu includes delights such as French toast with sweet-cured bacon, eggs Benedict, and omelette with Gruyère.
• You'll also enjoy a drink each, whether that's a smooth cappuccino, Earl Grey tea, or a fresh fruit juice.
• Valid Saturday and Sunday.
• If you're not an early bird, then for £29 you and a friend will enjoy a three-course lunch with a glass of wine each.
• Dig into starters such as pepper-cured salmon with beetroot and horseradish, mains including pan-fried sea bream with crab and fennel butter, and desserts such as fig tart with Le Vacherin's own ice cream.
• Alternatively, for a special occasion, why not opt for a three-course à la carte meal for two people with a glass of crémant bubbly each for £69.
• Le Vacherin is located on South Parade, just a short walk from Turnham Green Tube.
Enjoy By 23 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Breakfast for Two with Hot Drink Each (£15), Three-Course Lunch for Two with Glass of Wine (£29), or Three-Course À La Carte Meal for Two with Glass of Bubbly (£69)
- from £15