You missed it This great deal for Dalston Jazz Club is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Dalston Jazz Club
Three-Course Meal and Live Jazz for Two (£27) or Four (£55) People
A packet of crisps down your local is all well and good but when it comes to a great night out, isn't it time you jazzed it up a bit? Today's deal from Dalston Jazz Club has just the ticket.
• £27 is all it takes to enjoy a slap-up three-course meal for two with live jazz entertainment.
• While £55 gets the same meal and entertainment for four people.
• The funky venue in Dalston, a stone's throw from Kingsland Rail overground, has been attracting a chilled out crowd looking for a great night out since it opened.
• You and your friend can dine on three courses from the weekly changing menu, including the likes of pork chops, or beef bourguignon, and chocolate brownie.
• Forget the juke box stuttering out old '80s songs, there'll be a live jazz band to get your toes tapping.
• The event is held on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, with dinner served from 7p.m to 9.30p.m. and then the party keeps going until 3a.m.
Take note of this deal and get ready for a top night out without a crisp packet in sight.