Self-drive Duffy Electric Boat rental, passengers cruise the waters of Mission Bay and enjoy excellent sightseeing views; BYOB permitted
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- During the rental, adventurers operate the Snug Harbor Duffy themselves, no boating license required, as they cruise the calm waters of Mission Bay. The boat is electric-powered. Renters may bring their own food and drinks.
- Departure location: 1548 Quivira Way, San Diego, CA92109
- Departure times: varies by date
- Click here to view the schedule
- Boat length: 18 feet
- The vessel: Ice cooler, Bluetooth stereo, functioning windows, spacious table
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older.
- 500 security deposit authorization required at time of rental; credit card not charged unless there is damage to vessel
- Duffy of San Diego’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Passengers must be from the same household and everyone must wear facial coverings when checking-in, in restrooms, on docks and when interacting with team members
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Duffy of San Diego’s websites website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Duffy of San Diego
Duffy of San Diego creates high sea adventures through boat rentals. Named in CityBeat Magazine's Best of San Diego 2014. Adventurers aboard rentals have 360-degree views and may encounter ocean creatures such sea lions, local and migratory birds, and on occasion, dolphins. All adventurers are also protected by a Surrey top and crystal-clear window enclosures that can be raised or lowered depending on the weather.
- Rentals Duffy of San Diego also transforms customers into captains by renting out their own Duffy electric boat. The Snug Harbor accommodates up to ten passengers. Boats are equipped with built-in cooler, and Bluetooth stereo, allowing seafaring adventurers to enjoy their favorite tunes on their voyage.