Up to 40% off on Things To Do in New York: Empire State, Top of the Rock, Statue of Liberty Ferry, Museums, Kids Activities, Tours and more
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
In light of recent events, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for a list of inclusions that are always up to date.
Not sure which is the best sightseeing pass for your trip? Check The New York Pass by Go City offer that provides admission to all attractions and tours over a specific number of days.
Customers may place multiple orders to reach the desired number of passes.
Visit 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 top New York City attractions and save up to 40% compared to purchasing individual attraction tickets. Go City’s Explorer Pass lets you choose from over 95 attractions and things to do in New York, including a hop-on hop-off bus, observation decks, museums, tours, cruises, kids activities, and more.
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- One World Observatory
- Edge at Hudson Yards
- Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus New York: 1-Day Classic Tour
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket
- Madame Tussauds New York
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Guggenheim Museum
- Bike Rental in Central Park
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Radio City Stage Door Tour And more!
- Choose things to do in New York as you go from over 95 popular attractions, tours, activities, and more.
- Show your pass on your phone (or download and print it at home) to get in and pay nothing at the gate.
- Explore the Big Apple your way over a period of 60 days from your first attraction or tour visit.
- Please note attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change. Make sure to check your Go City digital guide on the day, as well as the attraction/tour website for the latest information.
- The most popular attractions and tours require advanced reservations and capacity may be limited. Make sure to check the included digital guide for instructions and place reservations well in advance to avoid disappointment. If you’re unable to attend, make sure you cancel your reservation and give someone else the chance.
- Adult pass is valid for ages 13 and up
- Child pass is valid for ages 3–12
Click here to view a full list of available Go City offers.