Floatation therapy provides deepest body relaxation and feeling of buoyancy comparable to the sensation of weightlessly floating in space
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
#####Studio Anew’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Customers are asked to wear a mask while in the building
- Number of people in the building is restricted
- Sanitization between appointments
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Studio Anew’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Studio Anew
A spa, salon, and float center all rolled into one, Studio Anew makes easy work out of melting away clients' stress and making them feel beautiful with finishing touches like Glo makeup.
Shears in hand, stylists facilitate breakups between dull, split ends and scalps that are better off without them. They then turn to Kevin Murphy, Verb, Redken, Moroccan oil, Amika, and Wow products to show the remaining strands their full potential. Meanwhile, their coworkers coat nails in gel polish after feet take dips in whirlpools sized just for them.
Elsewhere, waxers liberate skin from unwanted hair nearly anywhere on the body, and complexion caregivers kick off their services with facial mapping, ensuring no wrinkle escapes undetected with Glo ifor akin care.
Last but not least, massage therapists knead away muscle tension and pain, while float tanks buoy bodies for 60 to 90 minutes for ultimate relaxation.