We genuinely love our job and getting to share the ocean with visitors. We make sure our guests have fun while teaching them how to navigate the Pacific waters. The guides will point out various sea creatures, letting guests hold them if possible and giving various facts about what we see or things we are looking for! You will leave more knowledgeable and with a deeper understanding of the ocean and its inhabitants.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Have you dreamt of swimming with sea turtles? Snorkeling with various fish? Swimming in pacific waters as the vigorous ocean waves crash upon lava rocks not far away? Then this is the tour for you!
We will ocean hop to two different spots where we will swim with wildlife, snorkel, explore, float and enjoy Hawai'i and all her majestic beauty!
While wildlife is certainly on no strict schedule, we are sure to encounter various species throughout the tour. Our hope is always to see turtles, however since it’s wildlife and not a zoo I cannot guarantee anything. What I can guarantee, is that we WILL see beautiful coral, HUGE sea urchins, tons of colorful fish and sea cucumbers. Sometimes we see eel and unicorn fish too! It is a rare occasion that we do not see the Hawaiian honu (turtle), but either way I will teach you about the coral, reef fish, āina and share Hawaiian legends and turtle facts with you!
Please keep in mind, we must stay 10 feet from turtles by law at all times.
The currents can be quite strong which can make swimming harder. Terrain is also rough in some areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fins $16
The Seaside Restaurant and Aqua Farm, 1790 Kalanianaole St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bathing Suits and Rain Boots in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings