Join your fellow sandwich lovers on this fun and thought-provoking food tour as we feast on delicious sandwiches in New York City.
Together we will visit foodie destinations that only NYC locals know about as we debate the question "what is a sandwich?", and answer it by eating three delicious (half) sandwiches.
Ticket price is all inclusive of food. You won't leave hungry!
In addition to the delicious sandwiches, you will also hear stories about the history of the sandwich, and the people who make them. We'll also discover street art and learn about the history of New York too.
Come with an open mind, leave with a FULL stomach (and an answer to whether or not a hotdog, a burger or a taco is a sandwich).
***Private tours available for corporate teams too. As experienced by Amazon, Google, Audible and more.***
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Foxface, 80 St Marks Pl, New York, NY 10003, USA
Eat one of the "top 25 sandwiches in the world" at this little hole in the wall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Black Seed Bagels, 176 1st Ave., New York, NY 10009, USA
Eat a New York classic bagel at this wonderful shop!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Mark's Place, 113 St Marks Pl, New York City, NY 10009-5161
Learn about the history of the East Village through this famous iconic street.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sunny & Annie's Deli, 94 Avenue B, New York, NY 10009, USA
Blink and you'll miss this secret sandwich haven!
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Lunch - All of your food is included on this tour! You will not go home hungry.
51 Astor Pl, New York, NY 10003, USA
96 Loisaida Ave, New York, NY 10009, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the A Man and His Sandwich in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.