Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Boston on this 2-hr Guided Walking Tour of the Downtown Freedom Trail between Faneuil Hall and Boston Common and then travel to Copley Square in Back Bay via Beacon Hill. The Downtown Boston portion of the popular Freedom Trail features many of the locations of historical significance to the United States including the Old State House, Old Granary Burial Ground, and the site of the Boston Massacre. We will then see where the Boston aristocracy lives on Beacon Hill on our way to the Boston Public Garden and see the Victorian brownstones in historic Back Bay. See the famous Cheers restaurant, Newbury Street and Commonwealth Avenue on our way to the Boston Marathon Finish Line. Other top highlights include: Old & New State Houses, Boston Massacre Site, Old & New City Halls, Old South Meeting House, King's Chapel, Park Street Church, Beacon Hill, Boston Public Garden, Swan Boats, Boston Public Library, Trinity Church.
About This Deal
At 10am, meet and greet the tour guide outside of 28 State Street, located across from the Old State House. Follow the guide to begin this 2-hour walking tour of Boston.
Start the tour on the Freedom Trail, visiting Faneuil Hall, the Old and New State Houses, The Old Granary Cemetery and the Boston Massacre Site. See the Old City Hall, along with the Old Corner Bookstore and King's Chapel. Stroll through downtown en route to Boston Common and climb to the start of Beacon Hill, where the Boston aristocracy lives.
We pass by the Frog Pond and enter the Boston Public Garden. Admire the stunning swan boats as they sail under the world's smallest suspension bridge and see where all the exterior shots for "Cheers" were filmed as we stroll through Back Bay.
Continue on to the John Hancock Tower, the Boston Public Library, and Trinity Church. Then cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon site and enjoy the beauty and charm of Copley Square, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 2-Hour Walking Tour of the Freedom Trail in Downtown Boston
- See popular sites between Faneuil Hall and Copley Square including Old State House & Quincy Market
- Stroll through the Boston Public Garden and view the Swan Boats
- See Victorian Brownstones throughout the Back Bay neighborhood
- Professional/Local Guide
State Street at Congress Street, Boston, MA 02203, USA
188 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boston CityWalks in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.