Treat yourself to some of the best pizza in Boston on this North End History & Pizza Walking Tour through Boston's "Little Italy". See the sights as you walk in the footsteps of Revolutionary Patriots like Paul Revere, Samuel Adams and George Washington. During this fun history walk you’ll see FIVE Freedom Trail sites, plus enjoy THREE different slices from some of Boston’s very best Pizzerias. Pizzerias on tour can rotate from day to day, and may include – a slice named in the “Top 25 Best” in America by a Famous Food Critic, a slice from Boston’s oldest Pizzeria with a brick oven from 1883, a “Secret Underground” spot for grilled flat-bread Pizza, or from a restaurant named one of the “Top 10 Best” Italian Restaurants in the World! Bonus Stop at Modern Pastry to finish with a FREE cannoli! See top Boston sites including Paul Revere House, the Skinny House, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution, and Copp's Hill Cemetery.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North End, Boston, MA 02109
GOT PIZZA? Discover the historic North End on a Food Tour through Boston's oldest neighborhood. Affectionately known by locals as Boston's "Little Italy", the North End boasts more than 50 different pizza choices alone. Pizza stops rotate, but can include a slice named in the “Top 25 Best” in America by a Famous Food Critic, the Pizzeria that Won Boston’s 1st Annual Pizza Festival, a slice from Boston’s oldest Pizzeria with a brick oven from 1883, a “Secret Underground” spot for grilled flat-bread Pizza, a slice voted “Boston’s Best” multiple times, or from a restaurant named one of the “Top 10 Best” Italian Restaurants in the World! This fun tour also includes a cannoli from a famous North End bakery.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Paul Revere House, 19 North Sq, Boston, MA 02113-2405
See Paul Revere's House (circa 1680), it's the oldest residence in the city of Boston. This historic home was already 90 years old when Paul Revere moved into it!
Pass By: North Square Park, Boston, MA 02113
Old North Square is the oldest section, of Boston's oldest neighborhood. North Square dates to 1630, and is the very first permanent English settlement in America.
Stop At: Old North Church & Historic Site, 193 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-1123
Visit the campus of Boston's oldest standing church (circa 1723) for a talk on "One if by Land, and Two if by Sea". Walk the grounds, maybe enjoy a slice with Saint Francis of Assisi, and visit the Gift Shop!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Copp's Hill Burying Ground, Corner of Snow Hill and Hull Streets, Boston, MA 02118
Visit Boston's 2nd oldest burying ground (c1650), and learn about the Salem Witch Trial connection. Hear the story behind the "Skinny House".
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Bunker Hill Monument, Monument Square Charlestown, Boston, MA 02129
Get a birds-eye view of Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution and Bunker Hill memorial from beautiful Copp's Hill Terrace.
Pass By: Skinny House, 44 Hull St, Boston, MA 02113-1104
Walk by the famous Skinny House in the North End and learn why it is called that.
Pass By: USS Constitution, Bldg. 5, Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston, MA 02129
See the USS Constitution from an amazing vantage point in the North End. Hear a brief history of its name "Old Ironsides."
Pass By: Modern Pastry., 257 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
This FUN tour includes a FREE Cannoli from a famous North End bakery, where "the locals go"!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Public Tour sizes reduced, down to 12 people maximum. Private Tours available for as few as 4+ people! Free Hand Sanitizer and Masks are available (not N-95) if needed. A safe, 6 foot distance will be maintained throughout the tour. Pizza slices will be eaten and enjoyed outdoors - al fresco!
- 2+ hour History & Pizza Walking Tour of Boston's North End
- Visit campus of historic Old North Church & The Clough House
- Enjoy 3 Pizza Tastings from some of "Little Italy's" Top Pizzerias
- See 5 Freedom Trail Sites along your route, including Paul Revere House, Bunker Hill & Old Ironsides
- Walk in the footsteps of Revolutionary Patriots like Paul Revere, Samuel Adams and George Washington
- Professional/Local Guide
- Bottled water
- Cannoli from Modern Pastry
- Entry/Admission - Old North Church & Historic Site
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boston Pizza Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.