Enjoy a leisurely sail on Frenchman Bay that includes narration about historical and geographical points of interest. View wildlife including eagles, seals and porpoises.
About This Deal
Experience beautiful views of Acadia National Park from the water. Sail among the Porcupine Islands of Frenchman Bay and watch for wildlife, enjoy a picnic or just relax on our spacious decks.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Beverages for Sale: wine, beer & soft drinks offered on 2pm & Sunset Trips
- Live musician on Sunset Trips
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Downeast Windjammer Cruises Lines in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings