Eat like a local on this guided, 3.5-hour, walking food tour at Inman Park. Atlanta’s first garden suburb, Inman Park has been on the National Registry of Historic places since 1973. Voted ATL’s best foodie neighborhood by 'Creative Loafing Atlanta,' it’s also home to the Krog Street Market, Victorian homes, and Atlanta Beltline’s Eastside Trail. Enjoy regional cuisine and southern bites at Six locally owned restaurants while walking this neighborhood's historic streets. This food tour can accommodate most food allergies.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inman Park, Atlanta, GA
Historic Inman Park is one of Atlanta's oldest neighborhoods and a favorite foodie destination. Victorian homes are dotted amongst tree lined streets. Hear the stories of how it all began.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail, 10th Street and Monroe Drive, Atlanta, GA 30306
The Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail is one of the most popular paths for local Atlantans. Walk, bike or scoot down the pedestrian pathway. Hear the history of how the Beltline began and what was there before.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Krog Street Market, 99 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307-2677
Atlanta first and most popular food hall is Krog Street Market. Still one of the best food halls in the city. It is voted one of the best food halls in the country.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Krog Street Tunnel, 1 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307-2419
One of Atlanta's oldest viaducts is now an Atlanta street art icon.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- We can accommodate most dietary restrictions and food allergies with at least 24 hours notice. Message us with any dietary concerns after the booking is complete. We only accommodate requests with advance notice.
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not Recommended for people with mobility issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tasting Stops: 5
- Walking Tour with a local Atlanta Guide
- Once Cocktail tasting
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Krog Street Market, 99 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA
Voga Italian Gelato | Crepes | Coffee | Chocolate | Desserts, 299 North Highland Avenue Northeast G, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Tours Atlanta in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings